• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX ProComp ES2000 stablizer -- ES1000 shocks are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynylon

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Back in April, I bought new ES1000 shocks for all four corners, and they rode great for the 350 or so miles I put on them. About a month and a half after I put them on, I decided to go ahead and do the lift to replace the worn-out springs, bushings, tie rods, drive shafts. etc. Not surprisingly, the new shocks didn't fit anymore (especially with the new shock towers), so I bought four new RS9000XLs.

Now I have two 119510 (11.93-19.39 inches with the stem top) for the front and two 121500 (13.25-21.51 inches with loops on each end) for the rear. They ran me $120 with black boots, and I'd like $80 out of them. Shocks are SOLD

I also put on an ES2000 steering stabilizer (222530) at the same time, but it doesn't seem like I need it anymore either. $25 takes it.

Last edited:

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
Are the ES1000 for stock set up? I plan on replacing my coil and leaf springs but im only going with stock. are they in new cond? how much you figure to ship to Dallas tx?

OP
OP
flynylon

flynylon

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Sorry for the delay. I still have them, and they are stock height in as-new condition.

Check your PMs.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.