• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project "CRAZY CANUCK" BUILD- 9-8-11 - UPDATE

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
Rick, Can you tell me about your front seats? Are they full custom or recovered seats from a donor vehicle? Sweet build. Enjoy it.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Man what a beautiful Bronco. You sure have set the bar high. I especially love your dash layout and choice of gauges. Sweet ride!:cool::cool::cool:

RT

Bronco Guru
Nice seeing you at the car show Bob.

Ditto Rick,

we gotta do that get together we were talking about. I just met a guy with a real nice '77 Luber this morning on the way to work . He's up for it.

OP
OP
R

Raskew

Loc.
Vancouver, B.C.
DrLathrop - The front seats are custom. The rear is from Tom's Bronco parts. For the fronts I got the frame, foam (pre-shaped) and leather from a Hot Rod Shop located in Tennessee. Long story short I saw a car they built iat SEMA in 2006 and knew I wanted the same style of seats for mine.

Thanks gnstream and Bronco16.

Allot of thanks goes out to the members on this site. For years I've been watching all their builds getting ideas and inspiration, asking questions, etc. All of it lead to the finished product.

Rick

RT

Bronco Guru
X2

Yeh , that body's probably trashed buy now what with all the sitting gathering dust 'n junk with blacktop blemishes in the wax.:D

I'll get a hold of John and we'll go up eagle, it's about time there was more than 1 Bronco up there at a time .

I'll be back from our tour around the 21st , that'll give you plenty of time for the prep;D