• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Sweat Equity: 2012 Bronco... some assembly required!

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
It has come to my attention while busy building Broncos and expanding the family I have gotten behind on here. I had to renew my subscrption to even upload photos! With that said I'll try to get ya'll up to speed on the project. We are trying to build a 100% brand new Bronco with the exception of maybe the glovebox! We had done pretty much everything else as far as drivetrain goes except for the Coyote and 6R80 which I had been planning on ever since they came out. I finally got the call from a customer that I had been waiting on to turn all those ideas into reality. We have been planning and doing R&D for months and this is where we are. More pics to follow.

Attachments

• Travis Hunt Bronco 301.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 301.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,506
  • Travis Hunt Bronco 323.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 323.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,326
  • Travis Hunt Bronco 324.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 324.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,967
Last edited:

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Holy shiat this is goin to be an awesome build. Subscribed :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Boxes & Pieces

Your 2012 Bronco will come in a few boxes and pieces!

Attachments

• Travis Hunt Bronco 239.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 239.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 551
  • Travis Hunt Bronco 238.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 238.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 508
  • Travis Hunt Bronco 236.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 236.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 2,352
  • Travis Hunt Bronco 243.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 243.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 580
OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Suspension

We are going to run a custom 4 link w/coilovers in the rear and the front will be something similar. We will be working on that in the coming weeks.

MPG_Bronco

Loc.
Chandler
okay, I'll admit I'm a phot junkie, this is too cool, Looking forward to the journey on this build.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
IF you will excuse me....fo.r ju...s...t....a second...I may need to smoke now...lol

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Wow this is going to be an amazing build!

For those of us not in the know; what's your business? Are you a custom Bronco building shop or equipment vendor, etc.? Do you have store front or online presence? What kind of Bronco services do you offer? Or is all of this just really slick personal/private business stuff?

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Business

[QUOTE For those of us not in the know; what's your business? Are you a custom Bronco building shop or equipment vendor, etc.? Do you have store front or online presence? What kind of Bronco services do you offer? Or is all of this just really slick personal/private business stuff?[/QUOTE]

My business is Tumblin Automotive, you may have seen our add in Bronco Driver or some articles on our builds. I own a general repair shop, but have been building Broncos on the side for years. Our specialty is late model drivetrain. I enjoy doing the seemingly impossible, we have done everything from a Powerstroke to now this. This is the first year we started building Broncos full time. Anything from stock to as crazy as you want custom builds. We also did the engine & transmission install in the Bronco Driver Project Screamin Demon. I hope to have a website up soon, as we do offer products for all late model drivetrain installation. Here's a pic of our adapter for the 6R80 to an Atlas. We also offer the adapter for the Dana 20. The motor mounts we sell will also work on the coyote.

Attachments

• Travis Hunt Bronco 269.jpg
    Travis Hunt Bronco 269.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 417
OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Updated signature

I updated my signature to go to my youtube channel. I will try to update my galley to include all my passed projects soon.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Van, I'm looking forward to seeing this come together. You always build some cool, cutting edge stuff!