• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Sweat Equity: 2012 Bronco... some assembly required!

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Progress

After a lot of R&D on the suspension we have the body on a rolling chassis now! We are currently working on the wiring and plumbing between other builds. Hope to have it up and running in the next couple of months. Here are a couple current pics

Attachments

• 100_1616.jpg
    100_1616.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 530
  • 100_1698.jpg
    100_1698.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 554

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Definitely subscribing to this! Great work in all aspects. Can't wait to see this progress. May have to come see this first hand as well. Too cold up here anyway currently. :eek:

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Getting Set Up!

Getting set up at The Super Celebration! More pictures to follow this weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 480

apathy

Loc.
West Linn
Boy, you weren't kidding when you said you bought a new hauler! Nice setup.
Time to plan a trip West for The Unevent.....;D (8/14-8/17)

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Debut

First debut of the Bronco! Still have a lot to do but the cat is out of the bag. Having trouble loading pictures from my phone will have more posted soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 627
OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
To many irons in the fire!

I know, I know! It's killing me too! We have been really busy at the shop trying to finish developing all the coyote conversion parts to offer y'all! Hope to have all that addressed by the first of the year along with finishing the Raptor Bronco project. Then we should have the time and $$$ to devote to finishing this build and a couple other ones we have going. Stay tuned!

OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Finally up and running!

Well after a ton of R&D and $$$ I think we finally have it figured out. We have it up and running and have done multiple pulls on the dyno. Everything seems to be working fine and transmission is shifting good. I will be driving it soon just have to make sure the brakes are working really good! Also have to add sway bars and tune the suspension before we get crazy. Here's a link to it on the dyno.
http://youtu.be/u5fyhtQ2SvM