• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Puget Sound Get Together (go Hawks)

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Any Interest In Beer And Watching The Hawks Lay The Smack Down To The Redskins On Saturday? Last Month We Got Together At Longhorns In Auburn. It Seems Like A Great Place To Get Together For The Game, Kick Tires Type Of Event.

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
I can come for a bit to kick the tires........got kids and I don't think Longhorns will want them in the bar %)

Ryan.

BroncoDarin

Loc.
Spokane, Washington
I'm driving over saturday morning from Spokane to go to the game. Freaking out a little with Snoqualamie(SP?) being shut down so much. Planning on driving back after the game, however if we find out the pass is closed, we might come visit you guys.........

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Ryans71 said:
I can come for a bit to kick the tires........got kids and I don't think Longhorns will want them in the bar %)

Ryan.

Ryan, If people want to come with the little ones we can sit in the family area. I believe they had some big TV's.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
Hmmm, wounder if I can get there without getting pulled over? Its only a 20 min drive for me but getting that far without seeing a cop is doubtfull. A few friends (also with Broncos) were talking about getting together for the game. Where abouts is Longhorns just incase I start drinking early? Beer ususally gives me enough balls to hit the road in the Bronco... Just kidding!

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Longhorns

68 Broncoholic said:
Hmmm, wounder if I can get there without getting pulled over? Its only a 20 min drive for me but getting that far without seeing a cop is doubtfull. A few friends (also with Broncos) were talking about getting together for the game. Where abouts is Longhorns just incase I start drinking early? Beer ususally gives me enough balls to hit the road in the Bronco... Just kidding!

635 C street Southwest, Auburn bring your friends and there Broncos. Than we can talk about wheeling in a couple of weeks.

MIDEVIL214

I could possibly be convinced to make the drive. It would be good to get
the winter cob webs blown off.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Puget Sound Get Together

I'm In A Bit Of A Jam For This Weekend. I Will Have My Daughter On Saturday, So I Will Call Longhorns And Make A Reservation. You Need A Reservation For Parties Of 8 Or Larger. Because The Little One Will Be With Me We Can't Sit In The Bar. I'll Make The Reservation For 12:00, That Gives Us A Little Time Before The Game To Gawk At The Trucks. It Would Be Great If The Guys Who Will Be Attending Would Send Me A Pm To Confirm With # Of Seats.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
I just got screwed... My woman set us up for a "weekend getaway" %)
I told her there better be a bar close by cause I'll be watch ing those Hawks one way or another! Have fun you guys, let me know on the wheeling. I'm 30 min from Evans Creek and know some real tough trails that aren't on the maps... Ready for body damage?

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Getting Screwed By Wife

68 Broncoholic said:
I just got screwed... My woman set us up for a "weekend getaway" %)
I told her there better be a bar close by cause I'll be watch ing those Hawks one way or another! Have fun you guys, let me know on the wheeling. I'm 30 min from Evans Creek and know some real tough trails that aren't on the maps... Ready for body damage?

HOPEFULLY YOUR WIFE ISN'T MONITORING THIS WEBSITE AS WELL :)

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Wait.......I forgot........I'm going to the Monster Truck show in the Tacoma dome. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next gtg.

Ryan.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
No one PM'd me so I went up to Bronconate's house and watched the game. Thanks Nate for your hospitality. I would be up for watching the game this weekend. Jmaples

BTW- Talking about a wheeling on Saturday the 28th. If anyone is interested.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
28th? That sounds like it might work for me. A bit far out to know for sure but need to test some new modifications soon. Where abouts?