• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Raleigh Get Together Dec 16

HigginsHorse

Jabo76 and I were thinking of getting together for a Bronco social before Christmas. Nothing formal by any means. We were thinking Chargrill in Raleigh (Strickland Road and Six Forks Road) 2:00 on Dec 16. Bring the family and hang out for a bit. Come one, Come all.

jboomer

Loc.
Havelock, NC
Maybe next time, I doubt my truck would make the trip there and DEFINITELY not the trip home!

It'd be cool to meet some others.

khbell79

Loc.
Wake Forest, NC
Thanks for the heads up about this event, Higgy. I hope to be able to make it, but definitely can't arrive in the Bronco... it's got a ways to go before I trust it to go out of the neighborhood. Looking forward to meeting some others though.

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Great idea guys, I'll be there. Has anyone seen Bill lately? I wonder if he is in Fayetteville or Afghanistan right now?

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Great idea guys, I'll be there. Has anyone seen Bill lately? I wonder if he is in Fayetteville or Afghanistan right now?

Damn it! I finally get mine painted and road worthy but I am deploying to Iraq TOMORROW. Have fun guys and get the Raleigh group up and running on a more routine basis. We need to get the rotating garage time going like we once talked about.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
To bad it's not next week, I will be in Raleigh Thursday and Friday, actually going to be in Raleigh Sunday night, head to West Virgina Monday morning, then down to Tabor City Tuesday, a Wednesday stop at Ft. Bragg then back to Raleigh on Thursday.

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
I can be there unfortunatly my 76 is in a million peices from my ground up restoration. It will be nice to meet some off the guys.

76bronc4me

Loc.
RTP
Hey Jabo76

Jabo,
Hope all is well . . . Still in Kansas and it's been a long three months but i will be in Raleigh from the 5th till 13th. No chance of bumping forward the event is there? I fried my Tcase and will be swapping parts the moment the plane lands on the 5th.
P.S. Marsh's out in Siler City is sitting on several Dana 20's (mainly T shifters)

J.D.

ooberdoob

Loc.
Mill Spring, NC
i wish Raleigh wasn't 4 hours away!

maybe i could use it as an excuse to get out to RDH to also see my friend at NCST...

hm....

my bronco's not runnin, but i'd still like to meet bronco people!

yeah, i'm the FNG

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Bronco get together

It's good to hear from everyone and it will be fun to get together.

76Bronc4me I have a D20 left from my NP205 swap that I can hook you up with.

Look foward to seeing y'all.

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
World Famous Char-grill

Hope to see y'all

Attachments

• DSC_0794.jpg
    DSC_0794.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
H

HigginsHorse

For those of you familiar with Raleigh, the pic Jabo76 posted is of the Chargrill on Hillsborough Street. We're planning on meeting at the one at SixForks and Strickland. Didn't want anyone going to the wrong one. Jabo76 got his bronco washed, now I'll have to get mine washed. Haha!

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
One week until the get together and I still need to run new brake lines to the rears and bleed all 4 brakes. I'll probably take next Friday as a vacation day to get it done.

ncsubronc

wish it wasn't 4 1/2 hours away or i'd come hang out!

I still want to see your ride in person raleigh_bronco...it's come a long way since me and my brother helped ya mess with your new wiring harness back in the day! :eek:

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Order the pre formed lines and I will help you install them. Get an extended rear brake hose too while you're at it. Or take them off and take them to the Car Quest super store on Millbrook for standard lenths, I have the little forming tool.