• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual Raleigh, NC Get-together March 14

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
I got my Davis Unified Ignition today and I'm getting ready to bless somebody with a Centech Wiring Harness order Friday.

We'll have to have a harness party for mine and Higginshorse.

Rudinos roof top, March madness, chicken wings and good Bronco buddies met on this site, Sounds good to me.

Yeah if you would ever help a brother out on my projects I would think about returning the favor someday. Good luck with that HEI project. :p

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
I know. I'm still trying to get your 1968 grease out from under my fingernails.

Daniel 4/24/09 be there.

CMY77GO

Battery might prevent me from coming....

I think I can make it but may have to repo a battery :) (inside joke)
See you there

jlowry

ill be there but the bronco is in louisiana at my parents. ive never seen more than one bronco at one place, so this should be cool.

OP
OP
H

HigginsHorse

Yep, Still planning on meeting. Nothing fancy, just getting together in the parking lot and hanging out. Hoping for nice weather.

OP
OP
H

HigginsHorse

Looks like a pretty good turnout. Hopefully the weather will break for a couple of hours.

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
I'm mid wiring harness but I'm coming anyhow. What time is everyone getting there?

Jason

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
I, will be there. Bronco body and chassis are still seperated so I will be riding with someone.

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Rainy but made it...... missed you cuz1

A few of us made it made it out today.

We had a '66 '68 '71 '76 I think thats right.

NCFORDGUY and his gal brought 2 and came all the way from Bethel.

It was good fun we had three owners w/o Broncos too.

Planning for the MEB Bronco Shoot out in April.

Thanks,

Jason

Attachments

• DSC05948.jpg
    DSC05948.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC05949.jpg
    DSC05949.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC05951.jpg
    DSC05951.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC05952.jpg
    DSC05952.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC05953.jpg
    DSC05953.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 16

trekgurl

Sorry I missed this

Hey all, I haven't been on the board this year ( I know ) but I've had to stay away cause I'm not in a position to start my build yet,, and if I hang out on the board too much,, it makes me crazy nuts cause I wanna get started. I dream about it.

I was having lunch at work last Thursday and someone mentioned how was coming along on my project and I said "it's sitting under a tarp" and I go by and bang on the hood everynow and then to let it know I haven't forgotten it.

Then they start poking fun at me and my slackness. I went back to my desk and I couldn't quit thinking about it. Thats all it took,, and I knew the meet at Dennis Carpenters should be coming up soon , so thats why I was online today and saw the meet in Raleigh. Wouldn't you know it I was at 4wd parts yesterday about 2 or 3pm asking about my rear end ( my f-150)

Oh well sorry I missed this and hopefuly see some of you at charlotte.

OP
OP
H

HigginsHorse

It was a good time even though it rained. Thanks for posting the pics Jabo. Maybe we'll try to have another get-together later in the summer or fall.