• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bumper w/tire carrier and jerry can/trail rack

ripcityracing

I just got my front bumper and it looks really nice. Still waiting for my rear so I can go get them powder coated. I'm thinking he's really busy cause I ordered on march 1st.

ripcityracing

Still no rear bumper, I'll let you know when it gets here. I did ask for some special order stuff ..............

deedubaya

Loc.
Sun Valley, ID
Went and picked mine up from Tyler yesterday. You might give him a ring to see where you're at in the queue.

Bumper looks great, need to get it painted and installed. Thanks Tyler!

ripcityracing

Deedubaya,
Did you happen to see my rear bumper there? I cant get any response from Tyler by phone or email and it has been 3 weeks since he last sent me an email saying he was shipping them that day. I ordered mine on March 1st and was told 2 weeks. Having been at his shop, do you have any insights or words of inspiration?

deedubaya

Loc.
Sun Valley, ID
Deedubaya,
Did you happen to see my rear bumper there? I cant get any response from Tyler by phone or email and it has been 3 weeks since he last sent me an email saying he was shipping them that day. I ordered mine on March 1st and was told 2 weeks. Having been at his shop, do you have any insights or words of inspiration?

I didn't have much of a look around, but it seems he has a good amount projects going on. I didn't notice any other finished bumpers though.

When I asked him about the EB bumpers specifically, he said he's backed up on 7 or 8 of them.

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Sorry for not responding on here, I didn't have this thread set up to give me updates. I have been real busy this past month. I wasn't prepared for the amount of orders I got. I didn't think I was going to sell that many bumpers and got overwhelmed. Poor planning on my part. Sorry for any delays I've caused anyone.

JDOBronco

Tyler,

These look great. Is the latch part a pull pin or screw in bolt with a "T" handle?

Jeepers304

Loc.
Henderson,LA
Ahhh how the hell did i Miss this! Special still on? Ripcity you mind sharing a pic of the front bumper with the 8274 mod??

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Can you post some pics of a completed rear bumper/tire carrier that has not been installed? Preferably outside on the ground?

Thanks

deedubaya

Loc.
Sun Valley, ID
Can anybody provide a review of the Keystone-Fab rear bumper with tire, can and cooler rack for the early bronco...

Desert Rider

I really like mine, but i got it without the can and cooler rack. My only complaint construction wise was that the bolts for the hi-lift jack were a smidge too far apart, had to modify them to get the jack on.

I ended up rattle canning mine with Hammerite. Here are some pics http://imgur.com/a/8pihp

I would buy one of these bumpers again for sure!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Looks awesome thanks! ^

Exactly what I've been looking for. Any specials coming up I should wait for? Im in no hurry to order but should be ready by Christmas

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
For what it's worth, I also bought a rear bumper from Tyler/Keystone-Fab. I absolutely love it. It's exactly what I needed!! I'm out of town but I'll post pics when I get home next week.

Ensane13

Loc.
Sandy Hook
Can anybody provide a review of the Keystone-Fab rear bumper with tire, can and cooler rack for the early bronco...

Desert Rider

Got mine the other day and I am very pleased with it. Need to get it painted up still and mounted for a real review of the system but as of right now I am digging the way it looks.

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Glad you all like the bumpers so far. Right now The only special I am offering is $25 off of this bumper. I can make deals on fronts and other bumpers as well just pm me. Right now lead times are at about a 1-2 weeks or so before I can get these shipped out. I have attached other pictures for you guys to look at. Also, I have had a few people asking about being able to carry 2 jerry cans so that is an option also for $25 more. You can see it in some of the pictures.

Attachments

• HPIM7196.jpg
    HPIM7196.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 299
  • HPIM7197.jpg
    HPIM7197.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 289
  • HPIM7198.jpg
    HPIM7198.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 278
  • HPIM7199.jpg
    HPIM7199.jpg