• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Removing 66 window frames

SP66

Bronco Guru
Just 3 bolts on each side or do I need to remove inner door panel. Seems attached only back back cross of vent window plus the inside screw. Got it.

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
You would want to unbolt the bolts going into the window frame from the front and back of the door. Also, you want to unbolt the large screw in the door that is holding the vent window in place. Then pull the window frame and vent window altogether.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Thanks for responding Garrett. Pulled that screw and the frame was just stuck in there so thought I was missing something but the other side slid right out. Just needed a little muscle on the first one I guess.