• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Removing EFI - Fuel System Question

sffan15

Hi all,

Back in the 90's my truck had an EFI system installed. With it, a 6-way fuel selector valve was installed as well to allow for duel fuel tanks.

When I purchased the truck it had been converted back to carburetion, and rather than fixing the fuel system, the previous owner simply disabled the main tank (in the rear), left the 6-port valve installed, but bypassed it and ran the fuel pump directly off the AUX tank.

My goal is to enable use of both tanks, and my question is the following: Is there some way I can pipe the fuel system such that I can utilize the 6-port fuel selection valve? I assume I can simply cap 3 of the ports and use it like a 3-port, but maybe there's something I'm not considering.

Let me know what you think!

Joey