• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Replacement STC fast track aluminum parts

Gene

Loc.
Louisiana
Where can I get STC fastrack soft top parts? I need the two aluminum verticals that go behind the doors. Missing those two parts, have a top to put on and can't find them. I found the instructions online and realized they are missing. Thanks. I've never installed one before until now. It's is a used top

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The only place I can think of that would be your for sure first call (other than looking in the classifieds for used parts of course) would be Rampage themselves. They are the keeper-of-the-flame so to speak for the old Kayline/STC tops.
The parts are not officially sold separately, but every once in awhile I hear about someone calling them just at the right time when they have some spare parts laying around.
It's a crap shoot, but well worth a phone call.

I have also heard of the occasional vendor having some spares. I think the last time it was Tom's Bronco Parts, but here again, worth a phone call to just about anyone.
Including us in fact. I'm only 97% certain that we do not have that part, nor have we ever had more than just a smattering of extra parts here and there over the years. But you never know, so here again, worth a call.

Good luck is all I can say for sure!

Paul

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Might have them in the shop but I'm waiting on the power to come back on. When it does I'll go take a look.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
The question would be which version of STC?

1. Side panel wraps around the vertical and Velcros to the inside
2. Side panel pushes into a slot on the vertical part. This is the current Rampage style part.
The two styles are not really interchangeable.

Jim

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Jim makes a good point I have 2 sets of the old wrap around Velcro style that the Velcro should probably be replaced on but that's easy to do. Let me know if this is the style you need.

Attachments

• 20171229_175059.jpg
    20171229_175059.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 36

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was that a part that was changed at the time of the switch to removable side windows? Or did it come later after Rampage took over?

Paul

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I believe it was before rampage took over and went to the new speedy Trac design. The old kayline design has the Velcro along with some of the first rampage tops that came out. The parts are the same but the way the top attaches is totally different.

OP
OP
Gene

Gene

Loc.
Louisiana
The one I have needs the slotted channel. No Velcro on that section. Noticed I was missing the tailgate channel also.
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gene

Gene

Loc.
Louisiana
If anyone has measurements I have some aluminum and steel i can get one made at local machine shop