• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction rocker trim clips

tbruz

Contributor
Been working to reproduce the rocker trim clips that go into positions 2 thru 5 on the rocker trim; each side would need 4 pieces so a total of 8 clips/set will do both sides.

There is a already a "universal style" clip to use in positions 1(fender) and 6(rear quarter) that has a stud built into it; this set will not include those 4 pieces, but I guess if enough folks want those too, they could be added to make a "complete set" as well.

Right now, I need to gauge interest before I produce the first run.

How many folks would be interested in a set of 8 clips, thinking the cost is $75 to $85 for the eight pieces.
Thanks
Tbruz

fordfan

Bronco Guru
I would be in for at least one set. Are you going to offer a quantity discount? If so, I might need more! LOL! Thanks

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in too...great idea. Love see a whole kit, but would even like just the 2-5 set.
Blue71

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Im in for two sets, I have some others that are non ford that I am using.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff's or some vendor needs to pick this up. These will be needed and have been for a while. Count me in for 2 sets.

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Rocker molding clips for position 2 thru 5 will be ready for shipment first week of March.
I'm going with a very limited run initially, to be followed up with a volume production run.
I'm looking for one,two or three folks who would be willing to install these immediately and give me immediate feedback so I can release the production order.

These first three sets will go out shipped to you at $75.

Thanks
Tbruz

OP
OP
T

tbruz

Contributor
Stout22
If you can give immediate feedback; I'll set aside one of these first three sets for you and will post once they're ready to ship for your address.
I will be looking for paypay payment of $75, at that time also.
Otherwise, just follow this thread until I get the volume production units out, approximately Mid April
Thanks
Tbruz

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Wish I could help you with the feedback but I'm going the opposite direction with my Bronco - I'm taking it apart for a resto. I haven't got the courage to pull the rocker trim yet.