• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rhino Line Interior

White Knight

Contributor
thinking about getting the interior rhino lined (tinted to match interior). How much should I anticipate paying?

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
If you strip everything out, rollcage, seats, stereo, etc. Expect $600- $800. If you just drop it off and have them tear it down and prep, it would probably be double.

tampabronco

Rhino dealer in Tampa was $800 and no warranty on the cab

Used raptor and think it turned out great. Holds up well but I don't haul rough materials

351Boss

Loc.
Honolulu
If you don't want to deal with actually spraying a liner in yourself check out Monsta-liner. It's a DIY roll on & It's uv protected, so it protects it from fading.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I paid $1100. That's for from the fire wall,both sides of bulkhead, over the tailgate and sides of my 1/2 cab,up 6" from the bottom of the doors,rockers,nerf bars, bumpers, tire carrier and tool box.
I think the guy decided he did it too cheap though.