• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

RJM INJECTION Harnesses (RYAN)

OP
OP
z70what

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
I can't forget Toms Bronco Parts too (TBP)... i know there are many others, but these are the main ones i've dealt with, and they have all gone out of there way to be helpful to me.

Luke

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
It is interesting how not long ago everyone was giving Ryan accolades and on a tirade about Ford's legal department. How quickly the tide turns. I wish Ryan would come on here and defend himself and RJM. I've ordered a number of products from them and always received them within a few days and they were always helpful on the phone. Ryan's website has been an EFI bible to many and frankly I would never have been able to complete my conversion without it. It is discouraging to see what's going on here and to have BC come on and bash him as well is doubly discouraging.
Why is it O.K. to bash me but not Ryan? What ever about that, I did not bash RJM's product at all, it is a good product. I also like the information available on his site. I do not now nor have I ever liked the time it takes to get parts from him or his total lack of communication. In fact I typed that I waited for him because his product is good. But now I see he is filling newer order without filling mine. If you call that bashing fine but it is also the truth and Ryan knows it.

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
I just ordered the EGR Eliminator for $20 then had to pay $11.64 for shipping on that little thing. DANG PRICEY:eek:

slow440

Just got my harness in today!! I'm just changing my crappy cut up ugly stock mustang harness to Ryan's nice neet harness. This harness looks great!! Its worth the wait. Next on the list...... 4r70w !

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
Just got my harness in today!! I'm just changing my crappy cut up ugly stock mustang harness to Ryan's nice neet harness. This harness looks great!! Its worth the wait. Next on the list...... 4r70w !

Selling your old cut up crappy one? please PM.

2busy

Loc.
Harrisonville, MO
So... is RJM still in business? Or did he just disappear again? No answered/returned calls, emails, website down, etc... Noticed a few months ago it seemed people were getting their stuff but now who knows?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
sadly, this IS out of line%)

Eric simply came on the back up exactly what Paul had already mentioned...didnt see him promoting his product.

...and Paul was simply offering yet another option to the OP's 2nd failed attempt to getting a RJM harness.

heck, even I tried to call Ryan..hoping to give him a heads-up on the thread. but, the call was unanswered. wish he would atleast clear some of this up for you guys.

I will promote the painless EFI harness. I like it. I still like RJM also but when I compare everything, like tech, quality and prompt shipping Painless wins every time. On the rare occasion that I have to call I don't always get the info I need the first time I call but I do get someone who tries, I find that most of the time I am not providing a complete picture of the problem. Anyway in the last couple of years sense I changed to Painless I have had less tech/trouble calls and NO "where is my harness" calls. Painless is looking into building a harness for us now, slightly modified but mostly just less wire because we like it almost as is.

Last edited: