• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocky Roads No More?

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Exactly. Coyotes may be awesome when we are talking new engines. But you don’t want them around livestock, your family or your wallet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
No nothing about the Gentleman or his restoration ability, but with this bio I wouldn’t hesitate to give him my checkbook! 😂

He is a lifetime adventurer, water sports expert, off-road enthusiast, lover of life and dedicated father. Shaun was born in Sydney, Australia before he migrated to Santa Monica, California with his family and launched his surfing, volleyball, fashion photography, and commercial acting career. After a successful string of television and print commercials in the U.S, Shaun embarked on the expansion of his modeling and photography in Europe and Asia, completing over 20 national and international campaigns and starring in several major label music videos.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
With his reputation I wouldn’t give him a penny.... No matter what his extra curricular activities amount too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Still waiting on my hood...6 months later...

RUN AWAY.

General interaction: Give him a call, he won't answer, leave a message. He'll call back a week later and tell you he's got to go to a meeting or with a really high paying customer, ask what you want, then blow you off again. One of his shop guys MAY call back and then blow you off again. You DEFINITELY will not get what you need! Then you never hear from them again.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That sux.. :(

Still waiting on my hood...6 months later...

RUN AWAY.

General interaction: Give him a call, he won't answer, leave a message. He'll call back a week later and tell you he's got to go to a meeting or with a really high paying customer, ask what you want, then blow you off again. One of his shop guys MAY call back and then blow you off again. You DEFINITELY will not get what you need! Then you never hear from them again.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LOL....so Shaun changed his company name. USUALLY, in the professional world, maintaining a company name means a great deal. In this case, not so much.

By the way, he claims to have restored over 1,000 Broncos. That statement alone should let you know how ridiculous he is.