• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Roll bar, hard top glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooqk4u22

I have a roll bar (loop that has mounts behind front seats and on rear wheel tubs) and hard top glass. Otherwise it is going to the curb soon.

OP
OP
T

tooqk4u22

I don't have pictures, it is solid. Just giving an opportunity for someone to come and get it. Hate for it to go to trash/recycler -it would have been down at the curb this week but I forgot about it - trash day is thursday.

No hard top - just the glass.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
shoot me an address at this e-mail and I will come take a look at the roll bar

hotrodtim68

Contributor
hard top glass

Hey guy , is the hard top glass still available? TIM

Genes 68

Loc.
Sharon CT
roll bar

hey, i know this is a longshot, but do you still have the roll bar? i'm coming to englishtown the end of sept, i'll pick it up if you still have it, thanks, Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.