• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

roll cage blueprint

kilron

Loc.
Portage. PA
Does anyone have a roll cage blueprint that I could take to a shop and get them to bend it for me?? Im not sure how to get the measurements to them

BG's 68 Bronco

sorry to hi jack here, but I'd hate to miss out on getting a blue print for a 4 point if you're offering pootie.

Thanks,

Bear

joe

Bronco Guru
Pootie_Tang said:
Sabas and joe.... sent ya a quick screenshot of my personal last cage. Is that what you're after stylewise? If you could send me a (via that email you guys will keep to yourselves...) description of what you want, I could get something together to email you.

joe.... just got your email returned to me claiming no such address???

BG and kilron .... what is your email?

I'm at heinz_67@comcast.net

Pootie
yep I'm dislexick, and thats probobly not how its even spelled. I'll try it againsport73@nowyrz.com

RnrdTheFox

Loc.
Superior, CO
Pootie_Tang said:
I'd be happy to help. What kind of cage are you looking for? Family, sport, 6 point, 4 point. I have several I could send you with some dimensions. Shame your not closer to Colorado, we could just have a bending party for you.

Pootie

I would be interested in a family style cage. Email: Renard_Johnson@comcast.net. We bouts in Colorado R U?

thanks,
Renard

hose101

Contributor
out in Hawaii

is it possible to get some of those plans my way. New to the whole rebuild buisness and am trying to decide where to go with my 1973. Might help make a better decision.

Email me hose101@hawaii.rr.com

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
if you want something custom to your design go get some 3/4" emt conduit($3 per 10') and a hand bender($15). Then bend up the outside edge of your design and take it to a shop.

OP
OP
kilron

kilron

Loc.
Portage. PA
Psylentrob@yahoo.com thanks... didnt realize it would cause a frenzy....seems like everywhere to buy a cage is across the country from me and Im paying twice for it in shipping, oh yeah I would like 6 point to keep the guys in back alive too

thanks again

BG's 68 Bronco

Pootie_Tang said:
Sabas and joe.... sent ya a quick screenshot of my personal last cage. Is that what you're after stylewise? If you could send me a (via that email you guys will keep to yourselves...) description of what you want, I could get something together to email you.

joe.... just got your email returned to me claiming no such address???

BG and kilron .... what is your email?

I'm at heinz_67@comcast.net

Pootie

Hey Pootie,

make it plans for a 6point and 4point.

bwgerlitz@pcl.com

thanks a bunch!

Pootie_Tang said:
I'd be happy to help. What kind of cage are you looking for? Family, sport, 6 point, 4 point. I have several I could send you with some dimensions. Shame your not closer to Colorado, we could just have a bending party for you.

Pootie

Can you send me one for the family cage? Thanks Dude!

june82000@yahoo.com

benkokes

Blueprints???

I was wondering if you have the dimensions of a contunuous bar that goes fromt he driverside footwell, up along the A pilar, across the windshield, and back down the passenger side A pilar to the passenger side footwell. I figured the connecting bars will be in the center...

thanks!

oh, and the email address is: benkokes at hotmail dot com

dawater

Loc.
Fayetteville, AR
Once you offer up something like this, it goes out of control, doesn't it?

I'd really like the plans as well. I'm taking a welding class, and we're going to work on projects for half the semester... david_a_waters@yahoo.com

Maybe someone could put the plans up on a website for easy download?

bannind

I believe dawater has it right, unless there are copyright concerns - just attach the cad file to this thread so we don't keep having to bump it with each new person who would like it.

Oh - and if you have the time go ahead and shoot the files off to bannind@gmail.com ;D

thanks,
dan