• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

roll cage blueprint

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I,m good, no thanks. It is nice of you to offer.

Bax

OP
OP
kilron

kilron

Loc.
Portage. PA
Havent heard anything about them.....early in the thread they were discussing copyright problems ?

BG's 68 Bronco

if someone could give me a bunch of dimensions for the different styles I could draw them up in CADD!

fmcpeters

If at all possible could I please get a copy of the 4 and 6 point roll bar blueprints. I know I want to put a roll bar in but not sure which at this time, thank you for any help you can provide.

fmcpeters@cox.net

Fredrick

hose101

Contributor
could you resend???

did anything ever come from this thread? Not sure if anyone ever actually sent out or produced some plans for a cage. Would still love to get some plans if anyone out there has any. For some of us who have the willingness to try but lack the confidence in design not to mention the money for trial and error this could be a great help. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to come up with something.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wow did this run rampent. It's like giving change to kids in a third world country. Once they see some coins, you get swamped.
I doubt that anyone other than joe & sabas are going to get the prints, considering Pootie_Tang cracked his belt and asked that the files not be shared beyond them.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Haha, hey guys I think Miley is long gone from the board and I dont think anyone but those first couple got anything if they did.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Guys this post is 2 years old. Don't think anyone ever got any plans.

Bronco_Rider

Loc.
Brentwood, Ca
I have build many cages and what works for me is I lay my measurements out on a piece of 3/8" ply wood. Next you cut the out side edges where the bar would go and trial fit in the bronco with the top on. Adjust measurements as needed. You can take the plywood down to your local fab shop and have him match your pattern.
Bending tubing to exact measurements is very difficult. Tell them the maximum width and allow them to be under.
If it is too wide, It just won't fit

Bronco_Rider