• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roll Cage I.D.

gtnorga

Does anybody know what vendor may have manufactured this cage?
Thanks

Last edited:

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Looks almost home made. The bend radius in the rear hoops is very large. Nothing wrong with that but most machines use a smaller radius. When I see a large radius like that I want to think it was some kind of manual machine where a large raduis makes it easier to bend the tube.

If that makes any sense.

The front hoop has tighter bends it appears.

Also, the rear is formed with the tubes 90 degrees verticle... I dont think that would work with any Bronco top I can think of.

Greg

OP
OP
G

gtnorga

Thanks that helps a lot. I was wondering about those rear bends with a hard top too.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I don't recognize it either. I will agree with home made or small fab shop custom build. Looks OK, nothing special. That vertical rear does look like it wouldn't work very well with a hard top. It took me a minute just to figure what was the front and the back. Very generic/simple looking.