• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sacramento bronco club

vexris

Is there a sacramento, Ca bronco club id like to get some ideas and learn from people that have had a bronco for awhile since this will be the first one im purchasing.

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
Not that I am aware of. If you start one up let me know. I believe there is one down in the Bay.

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
There's an on-line club that I've been a member of for several years at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/bronco/ Basically a yahoo email list. No formal meetings and it's not officially NorCal but that's where most of us are. We do organize a BBQ from time to time as well as the occasional outing, and we've been known to provide assistance- both the virtual and real kind. The email volume isn't super high so your inbox won't get flooded.

If you are searching for a Bronco this may be interesting: http://www.broncofix.com/glove/buying.htm

BLU74

Loc.
Folsom, CA
I see EB's almost on a daily basis, but nobody from this site. I think it would be sweet if we got something going.

bnk70bronco

Loc.
Redding, CA
I was thinking the same thing about up here in Redding. I see broncos all the time and leave notes on their windows and none have called me so far. If someone starts something in your neck of the woods I will be there as I am only a few hours away.

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
bnk70bronco said:
I see broncos all the time and leave notes on their windows and none have called me so far. If

They probably misunderstood your note and thought you were a Jeep owner with a rainbow sticker on the back and thought you wanted to pick up on them ;D

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
BLU74 said:
I see EB's almost on a daily basis, but nobody from this site. I think it would be sweet if we got something going.

Hey you aren't the guy that works at Kragens are you with the Blue EB with the white fiberglass hood are you?

PS

Loc.
Sebastopol, CA
Napa, Sonoma, Marin County members? I'm in Sonoma County and have just a few other local Bronco contacts.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm about an hour south of Sac, so I'd be interested as well. I know a couple of guys in town who would probably be interested too.

Sac '68 sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orangevale
Sounds like the making of a club.
I'm in.
Anyone go up to Reno for HAN? A couple of years ago they had a bronco meeting at a truck stop just out side of town, but not last year? Any one know the scoop?

BLU74

Loc.
Folsom, CA
Howdy said:
Hey you aren't the guy that works at Kragens are you with the Blue EB with the white fiberglass hood are you?

Not me. Mine has been in the garage for a long time. Howdy- is your's yellow?

Past_Miner

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sac '68 sport said:
Sounds like the making of a club.
I'm in.
Anyone go up to Reno for HAN? A couple of years ago they had a bronco meeting at a truck stop just out side of town, but not last year? Any one know the scoop?

I hadn't heard about that one, but Hot August Nights is always a trip worth making. There are half a dozen of us here in Winnemucca, which is about the same distance from Reno as Sac. A couple of us would probably be interested in a club as far away as Sacramento. We probably wouldn't make very many meetings though.