• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Safe Sex Bronco On Taco Bell Commercial Now!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
the bronco i mentioned in a thread previously, is now in a taco bell commercial. it is only on there for a second in the beginning, but it looks like the same blue and white one used for rubbers! he he maybe after they were done, they went to grab a bite to eat?:p

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
the bronco i mentioned in a thread previously, is now in a taco bell commercial. it is only on there for a second in the beginning, but it looks like the same blue and white one used for rubbers! he he maybe after they were done, they went to grab a bite to eat?:p

I saw it....you only see it real quick in the dark and from the back. I'm getting good at spotting them now.