• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Safe Sex Bronco!!

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never did it "in" the Bronco but I had a girlfriend that loved to go trail riding and camping in the mountains. She really liked my new Bronco. Good memories of the seventies.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No pictures ..your lying with out pictures...Nothing like those special moments..

That was way before digital camers and the internet!;D I've been thinking about digitizing a bunch of old slides and posting EB wheelin pictures from back when they were still fairly new. That's why I bought my current project. Lots of great memories.

For all you young uns: Don't get so tied up in the rat race and problem of the world that you forfeit a very specail time in your life. You have the rest of your life to deal with all the bullshit!

BamaBlue'67

My old 92 BB had the fold down rear seat and that made things a little easier. Being nearly 20 years older,fatter,and out of shape isn't really a good match for my 68.

I had an '88 BB in high school and that back seat was a great mobile bedroom back in the day. ;D

broncbuster

Even with the back seat out there's not really enough room. It can be done but..... let's just say there's better places!:)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
That is funny. I have had my share of fun in mine. Always ion the back, which was still a challenge, but worth it. One time in the middle of the day with the top off. That was when I still had the fold & tumble passenger seat, so a little more room for my 6'2 a$$. :)

Ms. Pinky

Loc.
Richland
this post is HILARIOUS!!!! from a chic's perspective............ but I can't say I havn't had some pretty "hot" times in, on, or around a Bronco!!!;)

OP
OP
horsewpt69

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
When I started this one, I had no idea it would bring out the naughty in all of us(even the ladies)!%) Ms. Pinky, in, on and around? shame on you!;D

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
When I started this one, I had no idea it would bring out the naughty in all of us(even the ladies)!%) Ms. Pinky, in, on and around? shame on you!;D

Sounds like she missed a spot................ underneath!!!
Get back to work Ms. Pinky...........you need to go inspect your drive-line with some lucky chap!!!:D

Ms. Pinky

Loc.
Richland
Sounds like she missed a spot................ underneath!!!
Get back to work Ms. Pinky...........you need to go inspect your drive-line with some lucky chap!!!:D

You know what? The Bronco "friend" is prolly gettin pretty mad that I have even brought this up.........oops! Sorry u know who! But good memories don't disappear. ;) and as for the underneath, I've done my share - adjusting the valves is my fav!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL It wasn't all fun "ALL" the time. Takes work to make em look good!!:p

Ohio Bill

Loc.
Riverside, OH
You know what? The Bronco "friend" is prolly gettin pretty mad that I have even brought this up.........oops! Sorry u know who! But good memories don't disappear. ;) and as for the underneath, I've done my share - adjusting the valves is my fav!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL It wasn't all fun "ALL" the time. Takes work to make em look good!!:p

LMAO%)
I just got a mental picture of this!!!!! LOL, LOL:D