• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Safe Sex Bronco!!

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
So I'm watching a movie on MTV(remember when MTV was music television), anyway on a commercial break, yet again there is a Bronco! Of all things a Lifestyles Condum commercial, using a dark blue uncut(go ahead with the jokes about condums and blue uncut):p They show it with a couple outside of it, then later in the commercial inside it well you know.... then another shot from outside of it with the windows fogged up. What they won't use our beloved steed for nowadays!

gotdads68

Contributor
I'm 6'5", Bronco back seats are plenty roomy, besides the roll bar gives her something to grab on to.;D

tcb42

My old 92 BB had the fold down rear seat and that made things a little easier. Being nearly 20 years older,fatter,and out of shape isn't really a good match for my 68.