• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saginaw pump #

Kgbronco

Does anyone have a new number of a cardone (Saginaw) power steering pump that will replace the 20-6244 that so many used as an upgrade. It seems the cardone 20-6244 is no longer available. I know I can get a bolt on from a bronco vendor which is fine but the weather here is suppose to be awesome this weekend and would like to get one from local store so I can drive it.

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Didn't PSC make an adapter to go from the more readily available GM mounting pattern pumps to the Ford applications? I can find references to it on various forums from 5 plus years ago, but I can't find the actual part on PSC's website, but it might be worth calling them.

OP
OP
K

Kgbronco

I did search PSC webpage and didn't find anything. Looks like she will be in the garage this weekend and I will order one from a Bronco vendor.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Didn't Saginaw become Delphi? I thought I read that somewhere. Might be worth it to check them out. :cool:

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I just got the ATSCO pump. Part #7098. Its for the 3/4T truck and suburban. It has the duel return. Lots of places sell them.