• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saguaro Lake Run 7/17/2010.....Updated with Pictures

OP
OP
yjzonie

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dang Bill, we have family coming from Cali for the weekend so I cant make it.

That's crazy, I would rather be going to Cali. The weather there was great, I already miss home again. Need to get back but that drive with this heat was a killer in the Bronco....

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
If I wasnt so busy with remodels and trying to get ahead of everything to go to Sturgis next month, I'd love to come do that Saguaro run! You know, any excuse to get out of the heat ;D..... we could be pushin 120's by then here on the river. :eek:
Chuck

70_Steve

Old Guy
I am leading a run to Saguaro Lake, cove 4 via the Four Peaks Road for the Arizona Classic Bronco Club. Non-member are invited...
Damn, you guys are killin' me!!!:-[ I've been really wanting to get out that way!!!

Finally got the t-case back together to suit me. Had to put a j-shift front output shaft in it... Engine goes back in this weekend, and at my (slow) pace, probably three more weeks to get it all the way back together and running.

OP
OP
yjzonie

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Steve, you ever going to drive that rig again? I just think you like working on it more that drive it...LOL

Thats cool...let us know when it's back together and we'll get something together over here so you can run with us...Lake is awesome this time of year...

Bill

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Good to see you check in Chuck, it's to bad you can't make it. Thanks for posting in though.

Bill

I check in all the time I just dont usually have anything to say.;D I finished all of my "outa town" contracts and started remodeling my house. Now I know why people pay me to do this, what a pain working on your own house!! I have a turn signal switch, steering stabilizer, new rear view mirrors, and rear brake adjuster cablesfor the bronco that have been sitting in the tool box since Memorial day! Soon I say, hope you guys have fun I'd sure like to make that Saguaro run!
CHuck

Mr Rags

Contributor
BTTT, I'm in, and I just might take the boat instead of the bronco.

OP
OP
yjzonie

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
But the water will feel that much better. Tomorrow is the prerun/cleanup for next weekends run. I'm leaving my house at 7am for a day at the lake...

Broncobowsher

Total hack
What make is that boat?(break out another thousand) Very cool.

Buehler Turbocraft. The original jet boat. Powered by a Ford V8 of course, 150HP dearborn marine. Getting it ready for it's 50th birthday with new paint, upholstory, floors and a general refreshing. Plan to be on the water with in in 2011.

After that it will be time for another Bronco project.

OP
OP
yjzonie

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
HIJACKED....:eek:

Did the pre-run today, great time with Pedestrian. We trimmed alot of brush and branches, picked up 5 bags of trash, an air mattress (uckkkk) died floatee and a burnt up easy-up shade. Chilled in the water awhile ate lunch and then went to the point to jump into the deeper water...Very, very relaxing, ready for next weekend. Hope to get a good group together. ACB meeting tomorrow...See ya when I see ya...

Bill

Mr Rags

Contributor
Bump

Looks like it might be kind of warm on Saturday. Is it too late to install A/C?