• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

San Diego Bronco Mechanic

Shredin38

Recently moved to San Diego and looking for a good shop in the area. I have a 73' with a top loader tranny but want to do the swap to a nv3550.- just want to find the right place to have it done.

Any advice would be appreciated. Bronco is getting shipped out from the east coast this weekend would love to get the project started in the next few weeks.

gtnorga

sign up for the SoCal broncos yahoo user group. Good group of fellow owners. One of us on there should know of a good San Diego mechanic for the work you need. If you need gears lockers, differential or t-case work, call Border Parts. Family owned, reasonable prices, no frills.

enesset

Loc.
NorCal & Iowa
Bronco San Diego

We've talked about this before, I used to live in el cajon and couldn't work on my rig and mark atherton (beach city broncos) out of santee did work for me and a beautiful paint job with tons of metal work on my farm fresh (at the time) iowa based '69 EB. Mark is here on CB.

HoldMyPocket

Loc.
OC, CA
We've talked about this before, I used to live in el cajon and couldn't work on my rig and mark atherton (beach city broncos) out of santee did work for me and a beautiful paint job with tons of metal work on my farm fresh (at the time) iowa based '69 EB. Mark is here on CB.

Another vote for Mark at Beach City Broncos. 619-997-9954

Lennardlector

Contributor
Another vote for Mark, he's done work for me a few times now. I don't know if its a military "hook up" thing but he goes out of his way to help you on pricing and everything else. Go to him first.