• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

San Diego Bronco owners

sffan15

I just got back from Beach City Broncos in El Cajon where I met the owner, Mark, for the first time, and I feel like I absolutely have to spread the word about how nice this guy is, and how great of a shop he has. If you're in San Diego and are looking for a local Bronco resource, you absolutely must meet this guy. Literally a Bronco-only shop.

Not only was he super nice and welcoming, you can really tell he knows his shit. He's got somewhere near 10 EB's on site, in various states, but all of the frame-off projects looked spectacular. The workmanship looked as good as I've seen. He let me crawl around under a couple, check out the work they are doing, and gave me his thoughts on alot of the mods we do to our EB's. He's even got a couple Stroppes, which were awesome to check out (I had never seen one in person).

I'm in no way paid or affiliated, I just feel obligated to let the community know that this awesome resource exists.

Cheers.

Last edited:

cmc

I also have had great experience with Beach City Bronco's. Mark has worked on two of my Broncos; provided great advice on the work required and charged very reasonable rates compared to the local 4x4 specialty shops. If you don't do the work yourself, Mark is a great option for the San Diego area.

It is also cool to just stop by and view the Bronco's; Mark does always seem to have a lot of projects going on at once. :)

BkDanO

I too have had the same experience with Mark. He helped me out with a front disc brake conversion on my 73 and I could not be happier! I would love to get a hold of one of his Baja's! I was just in yesterday to talk about a frame off on a 70 that I picked up and no doubt he will be my go to guy when I get stuck, he is a wealth of knowledge! We talked at length about his new purchase, the Viva Bronco. I can't wait to see that one done..

OP
OP
S

sffan15

I too have had the same experience with Mark. He helped me out with a front disc brake conversion on my 73 and I could not be happier! I would love to get a hold of one of his Baja's! I was just in yesterday to talk about a frame off on a 70 that I picked up and no doubt he will be my go to guy when I get stuck, he is a wealth of knowledge! We talked at length about his new purchase, the Viva Bronco. I can't wait to see that one done..

Oh man doesn't it look great? I didn't wana take too many pictures, but I got this one. I want it!! (it's the one in the back right corner, obviously)