• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Santa comes early!! Two Broncs out there now!

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
There is another Bronco in the drive tonight!!!!!! ;D<br>That was you wasn't it Santa???<br>If not Jesse you would make a good one........<br>Need to see what I am keeping and what needs to go<br>It is a 69<br>no doors no frt fenders<br>WIll likely either be a frame off for the wife or a full axled trail rig...........<br>either way they are growing in numbers........<br>It doesn't matter if they run or not right????<br>After Christmas the 72 goes in the garage for the<br>91 Crown Vic rebuilt with new heads 5.0,<br>BC Radiator<br>BC tank<br>Duff's 2" lift with shocks<br>Todd Z's int wiper and lower hose solution<br>Motorcraft york style OBA<br>BFG AT KO 31's <br>junkyard seats <br>Olk KbarS headers and dual exhaust<br>Duff's 3 speed floor shifter<br>I got a lot to do..........<br>Anyone got any extra time laying around???????<br>I could use it<br>Chris in WV<br>Thanks for letting me share....

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Thanks guys!!!!!!<br>Coming from a GOd and a Slayer That means a lot!!!!!<br>I am sure you will finally be seeing more of me around here once the wrenches start flying.......<br>I have been lurking for two years or so now......I guess I am out of the dark now.......<br>Thanks so much to all who have helped me so far even if you are not aware......I read all I can find......<br>Chris :eek:<br>

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
[quote author=howiebilt link=board=5;threadid=12588;start=0#94042 date=1040763804]<br>You are indeed blessed to have more than one bronco . Congrats and have fun :eek:<br>[/quote]<br>I am truly blessed.......I will feel more that way when one of them runs............LOL