• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Saying goodbye to Key West.

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
66horse said:
And the Bronco looks great. You need to show these guys an engine picture though.

So in the new home, is there more than a carport in a hurricane to work on the bronco?

Steve

Thanks Steve! We'll miss SOME things about Key West, but you should see the area we're in now.....pretty sweet. However, I won't have any more protection while working on my Bronco during the next hurricane.

:cool:

Since you asked...........

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 41
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 35
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 35

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Pete,

May I say congratulation to you and yours!! :) I know how it feels to move and you must be somewhat relieved now that you're there. :-[ Have fun unpacking and settling in. ;D

You do some awesome work. That cage is what I need to help me finish my K-mart budgeted Bronco. ;)

Looks like Sandra and I will be heading to warmer climates after all...Hawaii. Let us know if you ever make it out that way. :cool:

Again, congratulations!! :)

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HotWheels said:
Pete,
That cage is what I need to help me finish my K-mart budgeted Bronco. ;)

Looks like Sandra and I will be heading to warmer climates after all...Hawaii. Let us know if you ever make it out that way. :cool:
QUOTE]

Hey,

After using several different manufacturer's roll bars on previous projects, I made that cage myself out of schedule 40 steel pipe. Then I had it powder-coated in high gloss black.

Hawaii huh? I went to the University of Hawaii at Manoa for summer school once........fantastic place.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
LSUpete said:
I made that cage myself out of schedule 40 steel pipe. Then I had it powder-coated in high gloss black.

Hawaii huh? I went to the University of Hawaii at Manoa for summer school once........fantastic place.

Wanna make me one? $$ ;D

Again..you guys will always have a place to stay should you come out our way :D . You've been a very positive influence in my build and I really aprreciate it :) . Good Karma!!

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
70_Steve said:
So do we!! ;D How about some parting shots of the old neighborhood! ;)

This is NOT Bronco related............

Attachments

• spanking.jpg
    spanking.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 43