• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL SCAM ADs

Status
Not open for further replies.

1971 sport

Yes they are scams. They all come already crated and ready to ship. The shipping price is included in the sale price.

Randy Rice

his latest reply to my email I sent him LOL ..Hi again,

I am selling the truck only because I recently got divorced and I got a new job and moved to Des Moines, IA for a new start. The truck is already at the shipping company in Des Moines sealed and ready for the shipping. My presence won't be necessary because I prearranged the deal with Google Checkout escrow service which I've used several times in the past as a seller but as a buyer also and all my transactions ended successfully. The transaction is very simple and safe. I've already sent all the papers including the free clear title to Google Checkout and they will request you to send them the payment and they will keep the funds from you and the papers of the truck until you receive truck. Once you receive the truck, you will have 5 days to try it out prior to making any purchase so you must understand that once you receive the truck if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back on my expense but I assure you this will not be the case because you will love the truck from the first moment so you must understand that you are not forced to buy the truck if you don't like and in this case you will only have to notify Google Checkout and they will totally refund you and the truck will be shipped back on my expense. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3 days.
If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, I can ask Google Checkout to send you an email with more information on how to complete the transaction. Google Checkout will contact you shortly after they have your details with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller. If you would like to be contacted by Google Checkout with all the transaction information please reply with your full name, shipping address and phone # and they will contact you right away.

Regards,

Dylan

riverbum

Loc.
tallassee
these craigslist ads aren't helping us sell our broncos, down here in alabama, not to mention the rogue seller from the "lil bama princess ripoff thread". i wish someone could catch these folks, but i'm sure they are offshore and not in the states

Salashhavoc

Not a mechanic
Posted in Idaho twice. Silver & Red Broncos

Several grammatical errors in his responses, claimed he was stationed in AK...

Status
Not open for further replies.