• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat Covers

Big_chuck73

Loc.
San Marcos, Texas
Where can I get some seat covers for stock seats, not replacements cover, but something like canvas or nylon that strap over, camo would be awesome. I've seen covers at Cabela's or Academy for newer trucks, usually run about 100.00 or less.
Thanks

OP
OP
Big_chuck73

Big_chuck73

Loc.
San Marcos, Texas
Have you made any progress? I am looking for the same thing for a 1970. Front seats only.

Found some covers at Auto Zone that I think will work. They are made for seats with a removable head rest, look to be abou the same size as ours. Just throw away the headrest cover.

Mass70Bronco

Loc.
Hingham
I contacted Wetokole (a hawaii company that makes waterproof covers) and apparently they have the specs for the early bronco seats - and they can build to thos especs. I'll definitely visit autozone first. It would be a lot cheaper, faster and easier. thanks

rdv350

Loc.
Scranton, PA
Found some covers at Auto Zone that I think will work. They are made for seats with a removable head rest, look to be abou the same size as ours. Just throw away the headrest cover.

Did you install the seat covers yet? How do they fit? I need to get some for the front seats also.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
what was the wetokle price for using the bronco specs?

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
They probably got the specs from Mad! Lol. I have heard of some canvas shops and upholstery shop doing simple/custom seat covers for a reasonable price.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Covercraft probably has a set. I'll check the app guide as soon as I can.

Paul

earl

Loc.
Reed
check out e-bay there is a vendor there that said he will have camo seat cobvers available in a couple of weeks ;e-bay member Madeone4you. earl

Mass70Bronco

Loc.
Hingham
Okole does = A$$. I just ran a quote and it came up over $230 (it said "each"?). I didn't stick around to see if it included the rear seat, whcih I don't need. I went the autozone route and biought their basic covers (I can't remember the brand). They are baggy. They work, but they are too big.