• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

seats with a built in shoulder belt

Darren

Loc.
Edmonton, AB.
So I just bought an all fiberglass ½ cab and I want to get some new seats. It came with the lap belts but I would feel more comfortable with the shoulder belts since I have a 7 year old daughter.

With the fibreglass cab there is no place to put a shoulder belt, and I don’t want a roll bar in the cab.

I got looking around and I found some seats on Kijiji and Craigslist that I thought might fit the bill. They have the shoulder belt built into the seat. I did a search here and I couldn’t find anything on them, and now I am wondering why nobody else is using them?

Any comments guys? I realize I will be fabbing brackets.

I am not really sure how to put a pic here but here is the link to the seats.
http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/3943126190.html

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
I bet those would be a good option if there is enough room in the cab. Those seats tend to have a very high seat bottom and a thick back. I'd take some measurements before buying. I'd also see if you can look at the truck they fit to make sure you install them with enough reinforcement. That shoulder harness will be worthless if the seat separates from the floor!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i run some confy once out of an 99 sebring convertible

attachment.php

~
attachment.php

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko, those look nicer than the GM truck seats.

and the seats are lower then form the cheby Silverado !!
mine are elec. but you can also find them in manual. ( black / tan / blue / 2 tone and gray like mine )
either way you need elec. power to make the seatbelts work !

whats nice about the elec once is

1, it lets you lower the seat about 5" of the floor

2, most of them are headed ;)

$(KGrHqR,!oME63(Z)iV8BO+ef5PUD!~~60_35.JPG

101376L113039_03.jpg