• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
yep, it will bolt up just fine. timing chain bolt pattern is same for 289/302/5.0L/351W. Same for the accessory bolt pattern in the heads, all the same.

genteca

Shipped quick and installed just like it was supposed to. THANKS Sanndmann3 one step closer to going on a madden voyage.

Bumper

Loc.
Learned, MS
Serpentine set up

Parts look like they are brand new and shipping was fast. Sanndman is also pretty easy to get in touch with. Wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Just wanted to say thanks - received mine last week and finally got into it and cleaned it up over the weekend. (I ordered the budget deal that wasn't cleaned up already, which is why I had to clean it myself) Looks good, thank you very much for a very square deal and quick shipment.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
All pm replied to... have a cleaned up set ready to go or can get you a yard fresh one.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
for continental U.S. $25 shipping (including insurance) for a short time. p.m. me if interested.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
got a couple set ups ready to go. send me a pm with zip for a ship quote...

apiedra80

interested in 2 sets

good morning looking for 2 sets, shipping zip is 33405
Does it come with the A/C compressor bracket?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.