• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me the Money (colors)!

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Medium Emerald green or as we call it Booger :)

image_zpsmvdrexp5.jpg

image_zpsdfcvofez.jpg

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
gmurrell - Thanks.

When I was looking at the color cards for the Ford Estate Green I actually went with the darker shade. Kind of a Metallic Olive Drab...

I did a 69, U14 Half Cab a few years ago the same color. Which, I wish I had never gotten rid of.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm painting mine in the next few weeks. Fiat 500 Olive green. Hardest decision I had to make in the entire frame off restore. I might change my mind 20 more times between now and purchasing the paint.

lol i am no where near paint and i have bought several spray cans (local vendor can mix auto color in to a spray can) to test colors. narrowed it down to the matte gray and some color of green. super hard decision. so i am with you on the green.

snipi

Loc.
Mesa
bmcqueen and broncoranch I really dig your soft tops can I ask who made them and where i can get one

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thanks broncoranch, you just made my choice that much harder lol

Last edited:

nick1975bronco

don't know if this helps you but my truck is very green, firemist lime

Attachments

• 015bca7e7a0bcba1915e038633555eab20d49e2018.jpg
    015bca7e7a0bcba1915e038633555eab20d49e2018.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 113

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i thought there was a limestone poly pic on this thread, did i confuse this with another thread %)

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here ya go, my 74 Ranger, Med Lime Metallic, or Limestone poly, I have seen them called both but the code is "U"

Attachments

• 2807158_orig.jpg
    2807158_orig.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 71
  • bronco pics 040.jpg
    bronco pics 040.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 72
  • bronco pics 020.jpg
    bronco pics 020.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 81

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Not green but, for what it's worth, we've chosen an Audi exclusive color (of all choices)

It's called Nardo Gray. It's a glossy finish but non-metallic and non-pearl. One of my favorites....

https://www.google.com/search?q=nar..._AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=969#tbm=isch&q=nardo+gray

Whoa! I really like that color. Do you already have your bronco painted? If so, I would love to see pics. I have been going back and forth about green, silver/gray, or blue. This color is now the front runner, it is a Chrysler color called Anvil. http://paintref.com/graphics/sample/jeep2014anvil.jpg

Jc.av8r

Whoa! I really like that color. Do you already have your bronco painted? If so, I would love to see pics. I have been going back and forth about green, silver/gray, or blue. This color is now the front runner, it is a Chrysler color called Anvil. http://paintref.com/graphics/sample/jeep2014anvil.jpg

Not painted yet unfortunately....but I will post pictures when we get there! You can follow my build thread if you'd like...

I also love that anvil color on the jeep. Actually considered it myself.... My fiance preferred Nardo Gray because it was a little less blue, so we decieded on that. Nard Gray is a rare color even for Audi's, so for sure it will be a unique Bronco too!