• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me your FLEX!

ugly74

Bronco abuser
oh yeah, my RigorMortis brand suspension is gonna make all y'all jealous.
like my driveway RTI ramp?

Attachments

• stretch.jpg
    stretch.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 47
  • stuffed.jpg
    stuffed.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 51

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I don't have a whole lot more than this:
DSCN1412.jpg

I am going to be redesigning the front soon.

J.D.

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Ugly is that the same Bronco you brought to the M&G last summer? I don't remember any blue on it. Thats cool to see an uncut showing some flex.

I think it's pretty sad the only flex pic I have is in my driveway but here it is. Hopefully in about 2 years I can take some new ones with improved suspension and better scenery.

Attachments

• bronco & J.jpg
    bronco & J.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 71

ugly74

Bronco abuser
JHD,
yup, that's the same ol' Ugly! The blue is still the original paint even.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
Thats some pretty good wheel tuck'n there Ugly

well thanks! but I'm not too impressed. (for some reason, I feel like the kid who came in last place in a race, and somebody says, "good job!") :p ;D

slowly but surely, I'm convincing my wife that it needs a full new suspension.
but technically, it aint broken. a good suspension costs a pretty penny, and takes a bit of time. maybe this summer, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
You could do what I did and break the overload spring on the rear and then let the wife drive it. Then you walk out and say "WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!" and guilt trip her into it.. :) j/k but I did break the overload spring on mine & had to get new rear leafs.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
little girl backyard flex

I was just stetchig out in the sun

Attachments

• Picture 340.jpg
    Picture 340.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 40