• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me your stock colors

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Here is Seqoia and Ginger side by side . . .

Attachments

• Sequoia.jpg
    Sequoia.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Ginger.jpg
    Ginger.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 37

tjstack

Loc.
NY
1974 repainted in original viking red

Attachments

• TedBronco_2.jpg
    TedBronco_2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 50

rednck21

anyone know if the brown paint on my 67 is original?

IMG_1619.JPG

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
74' Sport , Code 4, Sornoa Lime. Original Paint, a little surface rust.;D ;D

Attachments

• DSCN0624.JPG
    DSCN0624.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0626.JPG
    DSCN0626.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 29

rednck21

i think the paint on the 72 is also original, but not sure what its called...also think the stripes on the rocker are original, too. is there a master list of paint colors and codes by year? that would be awesome...

IMG_1266.JPG

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hey red, go to http://autocolorlibrary.com plug in year & stuff, chip chart.;D ;D

Interesting. This shows 74 Code R to be Sequoia and Code W to be Ginger. The Ginger chip is darker than the Sequoia. I know paint chips viewed on a computer screen is probably not very accurate, but the chip that actually looks like the color on my 74 Ranger is called Gold Glow Poly!

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Sorry to bring back an old thread....BUT...Im trying to figure out which green My bronco is..Also its has metallic in it...I have lookd at the chip page posted here but the greens look the same to me...

Here are the pix I have of it...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/75 Bronco/

Thanks...

Forgot to mention Its a 75

No problem - good thread to keep going. Look on your vin tag where it says "color" and there will be a letter, then you can look that up. Seems that sort of thing should have been mentioned earlier. It's easy to forget not everyone knows that. Anyway, after you do that come back and edit your post to include what your letter is. It's a nice color and it would be good to put a name to it. ;)