• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show off your mirrors thread

stingray427

I used the mirrors from an H2 with the billet base plates and covers. Rather shiny I know, but it fits the look of my rig (you can leave them all black which is also cheaper). The thing i like about these mirrors are that they look tough and the visibility is great. Only problem is that they are kind of heavy so we fabricated a mounting plate the mounts inside the door to keep the exterior door skin from distorting.

Attachments

• DSCF0801aaaaasdasdwe.jpg
    DSCF0801aaaaasdasdwe.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 249
  • e565_1.jpg
    e565_1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Here is mine!;D Write Up

I still have mirrors when you fold down the windshield and the don't shake from the wind hitting the windshield.

Attachments

• mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 150

stingray427

stingray whats the cost of the H-1 mirrors? I know the FJ' mirrors were crazy high!

Ben

Like anything you can pay to much if your in a hurry but if you keep checking eBay you can get some pretty good deals on them. Here is a link for example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Humm...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Plus one more cool thing about them is if you want, you can hook up the power adjust feature and heated mirror if you want.

While I was looking I came across the H3 mirrors which you might like instead:

I also found a picture of these mirrors which came up when I was searching ebay. Don't know what they are for but it says it is for an H3 (they are selling the cheap chrome cover) but I think it is a stock photo and they just change the name for whatever actual product they are selling. Could be good if you could mount them to the windshield frame so you could still remove the doors.

Attachments

• d835_1.jpg
    d835_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 577a_1.jpg
    577a_1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
mirrors

my choice off a Windstar van
not bad fit and decent size.
TOFIC

Attachments

• Mirror8.JPG
    Mirror8.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Mirror7.JPG
    Mirror7.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Mirror6.JPG
    Mirror6.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 33

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
they weren't too bad, about $97 a piece. did require a little trimming to make fit.

I have $75 in my passenger side one. Thats the FJ mirror with lights. The factory lights are not good but there is an easy conversion to put a good light there. I have a line on a drivers side one but they want $99 bucks, and thats with the light.

You can find deals if you are patient. I missed a couple opportunities to buy them at $150 for a lighted pair.
I think they are the most modern looking mirror you can get for an EB. (I also owe the idea to 73stallion)
Dennis

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
UTV Mirrors

These are off a Kubota UTV - 14.00 for this one.

The Kubota was the only one I found with a 2" bar clamp. It is cheap, doesn't wobble, and is out of the way when I get in and out of the truck.

Attachments

• mirror - small.jpg
    mirror - small.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 111
  • mirror 02 - small.jpg
    mirror 02 - small.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 101

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas

Heus33

Bronco Guru
"Note: Mirror mounting does require drilling of 4 small holes in window frame. Detailed installation instructions are included."

Still seems fishy to me... I'd pass.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Heres the mirror I run with the tube doors.

Attachments

• may20 006.jpg
    may20 006.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 63