• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Slow blinkers

viper982

Loc.
Beaverton
I installed a centech wiring harness and I put in led bulbs in my tail lights and so far one of my front blinkers. On the side I have one led and one incandescent bulb I have a slow blink. The side that has both LEDs doesn't blink at all. I am stumped. Usually they will blink faster. I am wondering if I should try different flasher relays or what. What do you guys think

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Sounds like you need more blinker fluid.

You might need a resistor since LED's use very low amperage. That would be my best uneducated guess.

WSM29

You dont know how many times I get the young Marines with that line.... Go check the turn signal fluid on that HMMWV.... ;D

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Not enough current to heat the flasher. Try an electronic flasher or add some resistors.

OP
OP
viper982

viper982

Loc.
Beaverton
I made sure the blinker fluid was full before I tried anything so I know that's not the problem! Lol!

I will give an electronic flasher a shot. Thanks guys!