• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Small World

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
You never know who your going to meet up with on here. Most of us know Nyles, but he and I played Pop-Warner football together as kids. He's #70 and I'm #10. This picture was taken in 1982

Attachments

• Tom's Chips Cowboys.jpg
    Tom's Chips Cowboys.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 209

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Holy crap! I am the little fat kid # 73 I never even knew you guys.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Now that is pretty amazing, and after all these years to find out you have so much still in common, wonder if it was something in the water %)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Bax you always make me laugh!

I am always cautious about what I say to who because you never know when the guy you flip off today is the @$$ you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!:-*

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow you guys are old! I'm surprised they even had color photographs back then - or is that just a really good oil painting? :-X ;D :-X

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Crestview, Florida. At that point I don't think anyone beat up anyone. We graduated a couple of years apart.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nyles won't be on here till after 4...(new shift at work)

Unless he tries that dial up at home...

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Wow! Ive got that pic somewhere in a box! But sure is thats us me #70....let me look Ill throw some more name and #'s in there

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Coach on the left Bill Brown....coach on the right Waylon Williamson...#71 Mike Currie...#72 Chad ???.....#42 Jeff ??? #80 Waylon Williamson #88 Greg Mcdonald

All these last names I dont remember but I have seen most of them through the years here and there

All I can think of right now.....damn that was 25 almost 30 years ago!! Ill send pic to my Dad he will surprise us with these names.

Last edited: