• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smooth Shift Collar for 3spd, 4spd or 5spd floor shift with stock Bronco column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankinhood614

72 Sport, I have a '73 Sport already in the floor but need a smooth collar. My turn signal swith is messed up too. So I need the smooth collar with turn signal included. Can you help with this? I am on the right coast at 29664. If you can help how much and how much for shipping? - 29664

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
72 Sport, I have a '73 Sport already in the floor but need a smooth collar. My turn signal swith is messed up too. So I need the smooth collar with turn signal included. Can you help with this? I am on the right coast at 29664. If you can help how much and how much for shipping? - 29664

I don't have the turn signal switch. I only have the mount. You will need the mount and collar if you have an auto column (#2). If your column was a manual shift you will only need #1, the smooth collar with the mounting screws. You are too far away to save anything on shipping. #2 will cost $9.80 for shipping. #1 will cost $4.80.

BROwN COw

Anybody got an extra manual collar? Mine has a crack in it and is making me nervous with every shift.

BROwN COw

I still need to buy a manual collar off someone

Any of you floor shift or automatic guys got your old standard collar you can hook me up with?

Thanks

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
I'd like to pick up and #1 from you, if you have any available. Converting at '67 3OT to a floorshift.

The total is $29.80. PayPal or money order? I think I have sold the one in the picture but I have others. All will need to be sanded and painted.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
i have a 70 3-speed, it has what looks like old column where the shifter has been removed. so which one do i need is it #1?

siderbox

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to add.
I got one a few months back. Really like it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.