• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smooth Shift Collar for 3spd, 4spd or 5spd floor shift with stock Bronco column

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadktm

Loc.
East CountySan Diego
so with # 1 I can reuse my stock steering column (3spd man) and not look like crap? I ripped the stock column out because of the shift tubes and and shifter. Do you know what all needs to go back after removing the shift tubes and shifter, I'm a lil retarded that way.

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
so with # 1 I can reuse my stock steering column (3spd man) and not look like crap? I ripped the stock column out because of the shift tubes and and shifter. Do you know what all needs to go back after removing the shift tubes and shifter, I'm a lil retarded that way.

The smooth collar replaces the collar with the gear shift was attached too. The smooth collar attaches to your mount for the turn signal switch. It has no holes in the sides of the collar. It is the same shape as your stock collar without the gearshift hole. You don't install any of the shift tubes etc. Send me a pm with your email address and I will send you a little more info.

myx70

Loc.
Needles, CA
Would come get one

I work in OC. Would be willing to come get a collar if you're not too far. I had a 3 on the tree, just put it on the floor. Need black, Possible?

cwarren87

I just picked up one of these and am completely satisfied. Easy to work with, received it almost immediately, and he provides tips for the install.

myx70

Loc.
Needles, CA
Will try you again later

Well things here at home got jacked up. I'll have to hit you up later if you are still selling.:p
I work in OC. Would be willing to come get a collar if you're not too far. I had a 3 on the tree, just put it on the floor. Need black, Possible?

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Sweet

I can not thank you enough - the collar you sent me works perfectly. Thanks thanks thanks so much.

click pic for hi-res

Status
Not open for further replies.