• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snow, beautiful Snow!

adambronco74

Loc.
Northern Colorado
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=15374;start=15#msg116585 date=1048086549]
[quote author=Panama71 link=board=5;threadid=15374;start=15#msg116579 date=1048085977]
[/quote]
Interesting town - work there for a few years with EPMC as a paramedic
[/quote]

Yea, my father works up here for Rocky Mountain National Park and I'm a seasonal worker in the summers for the Park Service. It's a great place to be! I go to school down at UNC in Greeley, but this week happens to be my spring break and I'm up here putting on my new 3 1/2" suspension with duff extended radius arms. How long ago did you work with EPMC?

OP
OP
E

edjolly

Loc.
Denver Colorado
Got another foot or more today. 36" on the grass. Damn plow blocked my driveway with a 5 foot drift. Two hours later the bronco was back out bustin' drifts. I gotta say, with manual steering after 3 blocks, I was beat!
My neighbor has a F-350 diesel, 4" lift, big Mickey Thompson meats, and we ended up digging him out twice! Damn thing was too wide to stay in the trail the bronco left and kept getting sucked into the deep stuff. Nice guy though, went around the block and winched my Blazer out so my wife can get to work tomorrow.
Man I'm wasted! Haven't worked this hard in far too long.

Ed

KST1

Hey Waverous, do you have any more information on FEAT? Do they have a web site? I've heard of the group and can't think of a better way to promote 4x4 good will. Good job on being part of using off-road vehicles in a positive manner. Now go save some ricer stuck in a drift. ;D

-D

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=KST1 link=board=5;threadid=15374;start=15#msg116913 date=1048181646]
Hey Waverous, do you have any more information on FEAT? Do they have a web site? I've heard of the group and can't think of a better way to promote 4x4 good will. Good job on being part of using off-road vehicles in a positive manner. Now go save some ricer stuck in a drift. ;D

-D
[/quote]
www.featonline.com
It is a good way to promote your local 4x4 club