• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snow Gallop 16?

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has planned a trip this year, and if not would you guys be interested in setting one up if there isn't one. I know its a little late in the season. I didn't make it last year due to my wife and i having our first child in January. I also just read that Hank sold his bronco last year ( I know i am a little behind) haha. I would be more then happy to try and set stuff up do to living less the 20 minutes from West Branch.

OP
OP
jdmustang82

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
Okay! Well do you guys have any request as to when and where you would like to stay? Also what days would you like we could do the 17&18 or the 24&25 of February or if you guys want we could do the first weekend of march.