• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Snow Gallop 2 West Branch Michigan February 13th-15th

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I am thankful for this day. Great weather here. Upper 20's and sunny skies. My trailer brakes had not been working so I was able to take this day and fix the brakes and install a new set of lights. Other than packing up a few things to take on the trail I think I am all set to go.

Hank

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
I am thankful for this day. Great weather here. Upper 20's and sunny skies. My trailer brakes had not been working so I was able to take this day and fix the brakes and install a new set of lights. Other than packing up a few things to take on the trail I think I am all set to go.

Hank

glad you are ready I decided to do some well needed love to mine and found the drivers side wheel bearings, and both brakes to be gone haha good thing I have a weekend to fix it!

Last edited:

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
Unless I go balls out Fred Flintstone, I don't think its in the cards.

Have fun and be safe.

Millar

Attachments

• Bronco Motors.jpg
    Bronco Motors.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Looks like West Branch should get a fresh 3-4" of snow this weekend. I will be finishing up a couple things on the bronco this weekend and getting it ready to head up on Thursday.

Hank

Unknown

Contributor
Looks like our plans have changed. Spencer broke his arm tonight skiing and will be getting a the permanent cast next week. I wouldn't make the trip without him so have a great ride and be safe. We'll try for the JBG meet in the spring.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like our plans have changed. Spencer broke his arm tonight skiing and will be getting a the permanent cast next week. I wouldn't make the trip without him so have a great ride and be safe. We'll try for the JBG meet in the spring.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Tell him we'll miss his video this year & I'll try to shoot some.

See Ya in the Spring!

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear about that Randy. Tell him to get well soon. We will try to take lots of pics for you guys to look through.

Hank

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
Also sorry to here about your Son's arm hope its a quick recovery. also hank what time are you thinking the runs will start both Friday and Saturday? meet another bronco owner tonight and he might come as well just haft to send him a time we are supposed to meet.

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I would like to meet at the Quality Inn parking lot around 7:45 Friday night to leave by 8:00 for Fridays run and I would like to meet around 9:45 Saturday morning to leave by 10:00 for the day run. If anyone wants to meet up and grab a bite to eat on Friday night let me know. PM me for my cell phone number if anyone needs it. Also after the Saturday run we will probably head to G's Pizza for dinner and to talk about the days ride.

Hank

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
On Saturday we will be stopping mid-day for a lunch. We will supply hotdogs, chips and pop for everyone. If you do not want this lunch please bring something for yourselves.

Hank

jdmustang82

Loc.
houghton lake, MI
I would like to meet at the Quality Inn parking lot around 7:45 Friday night to leave by 8:00 for Fridays run and I would like to meet around 9:45 Saturday morning to leave by 10:00 for the day run. If anyone wants to meet up and grab a bite to eat on Friday night let me know. PM me for my cell phone number if anyone needs it. Also after the Saturday run we will probably head to G's Pizza for dinner and to talk about the days ride.

Hank
Thanks hank! I will let the other person know, and I will come early on Friday and hang out and help with anything that need to be done!

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
We're ready, looks like we will get some snow up there on Friday and Saturday.
image_zpsx8afmaww.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
I'm ready Carper. Washed up and ready to go. Daughter and i just cleaned her up today :cool:

Cant wait.

Attachments

• IMAGE_3672.jpg
    IMAGE_3672.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
IMG_20150210_161726387_zpsxcauicyc.jpg~original

The bronco is loaded up and ready to go. Some last minute packing for me tomorrow night then I'm off to the north Thursday morning.

Hank

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Nice brisk -6 this morning. Ready to go. Got the kiddos double wrapped and topped off with blankets. Gonna be cold. I should of put that rear seat heater in....damn.

Attachments

• bronco west branch.jpg
    bronco west branch.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36

Unknown

Contributor
Okay, what's the snow like up there....let's see some action!

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
What a great two days in the woods with some amazing people. I just want to say thanks for all the guys who showed up, both jeeps and broncos. Today we had great weather for being in your bronco. Luckily we had no break downs at all today because the wind chill was running between 25 and 45 below zero. We were able to find a nice low area in the woods that keep the wind down so we could cook out for lunch. We had some really nice new trails today. Very twisty and technical trails made it so you were never board. Also some nice scramble areas with some deep snow and some great bowls to play in. For those who read these posts but don't make the time to get out to one please do yourself a favor and go to a bronco outing in your area. I have made many new and hopefully life long friends on these trips and the memories will last forever. I am sure Rich and Dave will have some nice pics and video for your viewing pleasure soon. We had six broncos and six jeeps show up today and I would wheel with any of them any day. Sorry for those who could not make it due to problems arising but I hope to see you next year.

Thanks again for a great weekend,
Hank

Last edited: