• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So Florida Guys Who Is Going

SeaninSt.Cloud

Sean - Glad to hear you're in. We'll see if we both can't get in a little trouble this time.

Oh boy Chris! I am ready to go balls to the wall. I don't have to drive home and if we break something we both have trailers to get it home. Even though your truck is bigger than mine :( we will have plenty of trucks to pull you out. So, if you don't get stuck, you are not trying hard enough;D I know I will get stuck.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Yea Chris, That sounds like my kind of camping just add the motor home and were all set. Talked with Butch again today said he did not know of anybody using the camp so it should be good after alittle clean up. D

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Where is this meet you guys are talking about? I'm a new guy in Florida with a Bronco, but need to know where to go!

ArmyCOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyCOL
Guys,

I won't be able to make it this time as I have some other Military engagements that must take precedence.

Have fun and be safe.

Chuck

Common Col. We won't make you ride with Sean all day! "

Believe me when I say I had a great time riding around with Sean. He is not afraid to try any line, not many out there willing to do that. I'll ride with him in the futureas long as he doesn't mind having a passenger.

We got hurricane season coming up and I am the DoD liaison for the State of Florida. Lots of site visits before the first hurricane comes. I will be busy for just about the entire hurricane season.

Chuck

Flacrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyCOL
Guys,

I won't be able to make it this time as I have some other Military engagements that must take precedence.

Have fun and be safe.

Chuck

Common Col. We won't make you ride with Sean all day! "

Believe me when I say I had a great time riding around with Sean. He is not afraid to try any line, not many out there willing to do that. I'll ride with him in the futureas long as he doesn't mind having a passenger.

We got hurricane season coming up and I am the DoD liaison for the State of Florida. Lots of site visits before the first hurricane comes. I will be busy for just about the entire hurricane season.

Chuck

Now that I know you'll be covering our a$$e$ during Hurricane season, you are excused from attending the trip and granted immunity from bashing. Thanks for you service!;D

marks bronco

Loc.
Pinellas Park,Fla.
Im going to try to make it,but my 76 wont be ready and im sure if I want to reck my 68 since I need to sell it but if anyone is looking for parts hit me up and if i have them ill try to get them there at least and itll help motivat moma to let me head over if im getting rid of something!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Where is this meet you guys are talking about? I'm a new guy in Florida with a Bronco, but need to know where to go!

Suburban estates is in holopaw, florida. we meet at the citco in holopaw the corner of 192 and 441. between st. cloud and melbourne.

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
A guy from work just got a 69 bronco he is in, and some more that are not on the web looking good and lots of mud we have had alot of rain

Flacrusher

Bring on the stinky, sticky stuff! And the mud too;D ! Just remember, if it doesn't come off with soap and water, you probably shouldn't be playing in it.:eek:

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
A guy from work just got a 69 bronco he is in, and some more that are not on the web looking good and lots of mud we have had alot of rain

Hey Chris, what about that guy named Mark (I think) with the white bronco with the 5.0 efi setup. He's the one that ran out of gas at Corbett last year. Apparently he was a part time resident/worker in the WPB area? Heard anything from him?

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Chuck - How's your truck coming along? You gonna be ready?

I'm just waiting on my fancy-pants front drive shaft to arrive in the mail. I'm hoping for this Friday so I can slap it in this weekend and do some testing. I will service my front wheel bearings and top off the tank and I'm good to go. I guess I should break out the tent to make sure mice haven't made it their home out in my storage room. Other than that I've been running it around some and it's all good. I guess as time gets closer we'll agree on a meeting spot and go from there. Last time I left here right around 6 am--maybe a few minutes past--and arrived at the Holopaw gas station right at 9am. And that was with one coffee recycling stop along the way.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
I talked to few EB buds of mine and they are pretty sure they can make it for the day. One may have to leave around 2:00pm but the other can stay all day. Both of them work Sunday (FD)

Sean I know a guy that has the same tires you have but they're 35's and about the same tread depth for $100.00 let me know if your interested.

I still need a 3rd member w/ 4:11's ANYONE???????

Flacrusher

I'm just waiting on my fancy-pants front drive shaft to arrive in the mail. I'm hoping for this Friday so I can slap it in this weekend and do some testing. I will service my front wheel bearings and top off the tank and I'm good to go. I guess I should break out the tent to make sure mice haven't made it their home out in my storage room. Other than that I've been running it around some and it's all good. I guess as time gets closer we'll agree on a meeting spot and go from there. Last time I left here right around 6 am--maybe a few minutes past--and arrived at the Holopaw gas station right at 9am. And that was with one coffee recycling stop along the way.

Let me know if you're going off road to test it out. I'd be willing for a few hours of easy running. As for Holopaw, I'm thinking the Turnpike's Lake Worth service plaza at a little before 7am. It should be 2-2 1/4hrs from there. Just let me know.

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Only Two Weeks Away This Is Going To Be A Big One For Florida If You Guys Need Anything Just Call Me We Have Alot Of New And Old Guys Showing Up We Might Have Over 20 Broncos Lets Go Florida Guys Keep It Up

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
From what I saw today there's another thing you got lots of--rain. Did it pour all day up there or what.

Crusher--no shaft yet. I probably won't be field testing. I'll jack up the front of the rig and test for bind. I'll run around a little with the hubs locked to test for bad vibes. That's about it.

I think the timing and location at the LW Service plaza sounds good. If I'm out of my house by 6-6:15 I should hit that easily. I'll touch base as we get closer. Got the interior all in? Gonna have a blue tarp top?

Flacrusher

From what I saw today there's another thing you got lots of--rain. Did it pour all day up there or what.

Crusher--no shaft yet. I probably won't be field testing. I'll jack up the front of the rig and test for bind. I'll run around a little with the hubs locked to test for bad vibes. That's about it.

I think the timing and location at the LW Service plaza sounds good. If I'm out of my house by 6-6:15 I should hit that easily. I'll touch base as we get closer. Got the interior all in? Gonna have a blue tarp top?

Interior? Yup, Line-x'd and seats are in plus a new ignition switch. Also did new dist, plugs, wires, headers, and exhaust (It was running like such crap and was leaking at a cracked header). Blue tarp top? Now that sounds like a shot at my pal Sean! His blue tarp isn't a blue tarp. His is a black tarp now. The 40 sports a Bestop bikini top cause I roll in style, except for my lack of a paint job outside and many other necessary amenities.:p