• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

So who is going to River Rock this weekend?

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
So Cutts is out sounds like (he sucks:))

GaBronco, just thrash all week and get it ready. I thought mine would take about five evenings and I only need to check fluids and put the wheels on tonight after two really long after work sessions. I really need to quit waiting until the week before to get mine ready. I have been putting mine off since I got back in the middle of April.

Lakeman77

Hmmmm. I need to get back there but can't this weekend. Since the body lift and 33s, I'm ready for more.

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
We will wheel probably till 1 or 2 on Sunday. I have stayed till three or four and was the only one left on Sunday. You guys planning on getting there early?

If I don't have a ton of damage, maybe something later in the month? I could head back to Morris Mountain again. Evil's B-day bash end of the month maybe?

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I most likely have to work on Saturday, so I could probably only come for Sunday. Mapquest says 3 hrs 20 minutes for me even though it is only 150 miles. I also saw the park closes at 4, so I'm debating if it would be worth it. I'd love to wheel with you guys again, it's been 2.5 yrs and my power steering was not working last time I was there. How crowded do you think it will be on Saturday if i can figure out a way to get there?

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
No clue. Its an open weekend. I know my group from A-town is down to about half this trip. Usually 100 or so rigs. Not much if any waiting the last couple open weekends I have been to. I think Smitty said he was going a couple weeks ago. Thats it for the Ebs (me and Smitty)that I know of. Mountainguy can't make it. Cutts sucks and is coming to Athens for the weekend, Babygirl said she can't come (that seat is still open if you don't go to the beach). I may need to start calling folks.

smitty

Loc.
GA
I will be there friday thru sunday. Even if it is a big crowd there never is any trails backed up at river rock. Call in sick lol.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Good news is I did some switching around and I am now off on Saturday. Bad News. Emily fired her assistant general manager yesterday and is now working until 3 pm central time on Saturday. We're trying, but it appears to be in vain. Smitty, I can't call in sick. I own the place. I hate having to be responsible sometimes; and no I cannot go without her unless I plan on sleeping in the broncos for the next couple of weeks. Have fun and drink a couple of ones for me. Until next time.....

Stephen