• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB 11 it's almost time

jrbronco

i just wanted to know how many people were going to sand lake on monday the 20th.;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OsideDave

I would love to go but its too far to drive from San Diego. I did fly up once and friends from Seattle area picked me up in Portland. It was a blast. I would consider it if I had a diesel truck as they get decent mileage towing but my motorhome fuel mileage is 8 to 10mpg so that would kill me $ wise.

Have fun.

OP
OP
J

jrbronco

i was thinking that we could meet at the mc donolds off high way 26 were we all meet for our browns camp run and head up together.;D ;D ;D ;D

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be there the 20th, I've had a campsite reserved since January;D It's a 1300 mile haul for me from New Mexico:eek:

OP
OP
J

jrbronco

i never reserved a camp sight.what do you think the chances are getting one of the none reserved camp sights.i'm leaving monday the 20th.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If you get there Monday or even Tuesday morning chances are decent of getting a regular campsite. Wednesday on and forget it. I plan to be there some time Tuesday and will be camped in the first parking lot somewhere near the playground.

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
Ill be there thursday morning if i still have my bronco:cry: But if I dont then Im not takin my Jetta on the sand like all the other peeps do that get stuck every year:cool:

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
ill meet at the mcdonalds too. anyone else going that morning? my nephew j.j. will be there with me from california his screen name here is airborne69.
josh will you be able to meet us at mcdonalds for breakfast then head to sandlake?

Robert_L

Loc.
South Coast, OR.
I was wondering where those of you who are going are going to stay. I have a room reserved at the shiloh inn at Tillamook. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks. This will be my first SOB, I am quite excited.
Best to ya!
Robert

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
for jeremiah needing a campground what would be the best time for him to be down at sandlake to try and nab one of the emptys. i can roll with any time you guys want to meet at mcdonalds if you need to get to sandlake early for a spot. hell i wont get any sleep the night before so it wont matter to me what time. let us know what you come up with. i probably wont get much sleep the next two weeks who am i kidding! ha!ha!

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
um If I go ill be out camping along the tree line somewhere.There is nothing like getting up in the morning and feeling nothin but sand all over the place.:mad: I hate that!!

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
I was wondering where those of you who are going are going to stay. I have a room reserved at the shiloh inn at Tillamook. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks. This will be my first SOB, I am quite excited.
Best to ya!
Robert

I think most people camp out on the sand or in the campground. Some stay in Tillamook and others in Pacific City. You will love it. SOB is a blast!

Jess

OP
OP
J

jrbronco

saddleup-how much is it to camp in the parking lot per night.That would be a good idea so you can watch all the bronco's drive through there.

OP
OP
J

jrbronco

does anyone know if there is going to be a crab cage at the rafle this year

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i will be there monday afternoon ,, yeller bronco ,, you can ride with me if you sell yer rig ,, specially if you have j.d. i will be in the camp ground ,, less noise ,, and i can party a bit ,,, remember folks , no booze on the sand ,,, even if you camp in the sand ,, they are pretty strict about that down there ,,, so if you like to party a bit ,, better get there early for a spot in the camp ground , or one of the parking lots lots ,,,