• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB 11 it's almost time

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
So for all of us travelling North on I5, what is the best route to take West?
22, 18, 22-18, 18-22, 6, etc.

If I were coming up that way I would take 18 to 22 and then come up the little nestucca river and up through Pacific City. Not sure if it's the fastest or not but I've traveled a good part of that route several times when driving to Pacific City since we have family there. If you do come that route be aware that there are several one lane bridges on the road coming up the little nestucca. I.E. If your pulling a trailer use extra care before you start over them to be sure no one is coming from the other direction. It's fairly flat through there though so there will not be any big hills to climb or go down.

Bucmaster

Man, I just checked the weather, nice every day but Sat. Says 50% chance of rain. I hope they are wrong. They said 2% chance on Sat this morning.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Man, I just checked the weather, nice every day but Sat. Says 50% chance of rain. I hope they are wrong. They said 2% chance on Sat this morning.

It's still far enough out that the report can't be relied upon to be accurate. (As if the weather forecasts can be relied upon at all%) )