• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOB12 who's going this year?

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Hey Kevin! We are headed to the Kriz house Saturday morning. Then off to Sandlake on Sunday. I am hoping we can get there before 4 p.m. See you soon.

Jess

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I'm thinking about heading there Sunday morning, but I know for sure David is going Sunday afternoon, and I believe our camping spot is across the path from you. Should be a fun week, and I'll have both my kids (10 & 7), so I won't be doing much drinking.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I'm thinking about heading there Sunday morning, but I know for sure David is going Sunday afternoon, and I believe our camping spot is across the path from you. Should be a fun week, and I'll have both my kids (10 & 7), so I won't be doing much drinking.

wont you being sober make it that much more fun to watch tito get all hopped up in a ZIMA frenzy???;D
looking forward to seeing you guys there it will be kick ass!:D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
wont you being sober make it that much more fun to watch tito get all hopped up in a ZIMA frenzy???;D
looking forward to seeing you guys there it will be kick ass!:D

I'll bring me a bottle of Jack there fellows, I figure we can polish one off in an evening...not that that hasn't happened before :-X :-X ;D
All my zima is packed so I'll have to buy new for the trip ;D

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Hey Kevin! We are headed to the Kriz house Saturday morning. Then off to Sandlake on Sunday. I am hoping we can get there before 4 p.m. See you soon.

Jess

Hey Jess, I'll be getting to the tollbooth Monday noon. I have a little trail run prep to do that day or tuesday morning if you want to do a quick jaunt to the hills with me.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Hey Jess, I'll be getting to the tollbooth Monday noon. I have a little trail run prep to do that day or tuesday morning if you want to do a quick jaunt to the hills with me.

hey tom, you might want to ask jess's hubby jeff if thats cool. he might not be down with his wife getting her hamms drink on with another dude! ha! ha!;D

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Thanks Kevin! I don't think he ment it in a "let's go make out in the woods" kinda way. More in a "wanna join me for a quick trail run" Besides we both know that Jeff will probably still have the bronco tucked in all cozy in it's little sweater still on the trailer when Tuesday comes along. ;D So I cannot take our on the trail run. He is out in the garage busting his ass on it right now.

Jess

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Hey Tom,

Are you talking about the Sunday before SOB? I may be able to do a little trail running that day. I am driving the EB down the Sunday morning before SOB and then Racheal is coming day later in the day.

Gonna spend the whole week at the coast.

Galen

jdub

Loc.
Morgantown
We'll be there on thursday and will be camping at cape lookout state park a bit north of sand lake. I am looking forward to it.

John

Coming down wed and staying in C loop at cape lookout....look for the army green fire breather...

jeff

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
sounds like everyone is bustin a$$ and knuckles to get down there . also sounds like enough people are gonna be there early enought to do a few trail runs to tsf during the week before s.o.b. ..... waddya think tom ?

20 bucks is all it costs to be like juggy ?

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Tom,

I'll stop by on Monday. I am actually going down the day before but we rented a house in Pac City. The Friday run may be tough becasue we have some friends coming to meet us at SOB that day, any other day and I may make it. Plan to spend some good time at Sand Lake over the week. Are you bringing the family or going solo?

If solo I may stop by when I don't have the kids with me for safety reasons. :)

Galen