• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft top bow silencer kit

amfw

Been working on this little silencer kit for the soft top bows. Fit feels pretty good and snug and it was nice and quiet for the small ride I took it on before I pulled my brakes apart. Sending a couple to some friends so they can do some testing for me also!

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_171327.jpg
    IMG_20220523_171327.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20220523_092511.jpg
    IMG_20220523_092511.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
amfw

amfw

Ive moved to version 2.0 on these. I reworked the bracket mount to have a firmer snap lock and to accept a 3/4"cinch strap. The spacers are no longer S clips, but are now just a spacer that takes a strap around the perimeter.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ive moved to version 2.0 on these. I reworked the bracket mount to have a firmer snap lock and to accept a 3/4"cinch strap. The spacers are no longer S clips, but are now just a spacer that takes a strap around the perimeter.

Very nicely done...

syndicate1

Contributor
Very nice! What soft top are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPerry

Thanks! Installed the new version today, and I am stoked. It keeps the bows looking very tidy, rock solid and silent.
I wouldn't mind have a set of those in the ole tool box.

Mainly cause I don't want to fab my own... lol

Bp

aisawalsh

I tried to look at your website with no luck, what is the website's name versus your link?

OP
OP
amfw

amfw

Unrestored-original.com is the website. Strange it isn't working for you, I clicked the link on my phone and desktop and it worked. Let me know if you are still having difficulties, though there is more info here than there is there.

OP
OP
amfw

amfw

A member here has been nice enough to offer and let me take some measurements for the Bestop Soft top, so should be able to have that option available in the coming weeks!